Saturday, April 13, 2013

But when it comes to me..

Other girls : Mum, I want to learn to ride a motorbike
Other Mothers : What? You crazy? No! It's too dangerous. I forbid you from riding!

My mum: Can. Learn faster can? Then if got anything also, remember to write down my name. Your CPF, your insurance all, put my name k.

Other riders : Hey! I just passed my 2B Driving License today!
Other friends: Woah! Congrats yo!!

My friends : Wah. Finally ah? What took you so long sia.
                   : Dah nak graduate baru nak pass?
                   : Kau pakai tak senonoh eh?


Other riders: eh nak ride ngan aku malam ni?
Other friends: eh boleh ah. ada extra helmet tak?

My friends : Wait. Lemme memorise my shahadah first then I'll get back to you
                  : I don't have life insurance
                  : Erms... After 1 month, you still alive, you get back to me ah. I see how
                  : Erms... no.
                  : NO.
                  : Er... Aku ngantuk ah.
                  : Hmmm... What about a 'no'?
                  : Mak aku tak kasi aku naik motor kau
                  : Kalau weight tak balance how ah? Kau badan besar, aku badan kecik
                  : erms... can i say no?
                  : Practise dulu ah, pastu kau get back to aku
                  : Alamak khai, aku belum taubat ah. Takmo buat ajal aku datang lagi cepat can?


No comments: